Executive Director, Jason Linnell, spoke at a moderated panel on Tuesday, December 8th at the 2015 U.S. Product Stewardship Forum in Boston, MA. The panel featured industry experts on management of paint, electronics and thermostats.
Topics discussed were as follows:
- How did these programs begin?
- How did the pioneers gain and maintain momentum around these issues?
- How do we evaluate program performance?
- What lessons learned can apply to other emerging programs?
- What challenges did these programs face; how were they overcome?
For more information about the Forum, visit the PSI website.